Right Track News - October 2022
Fire Safety Awareness:
During the week of October 3rd-6th, we will conduct a mini-study on Fire Safety. We will talk about:
- our friend the firefighter
- stop! drop! and roll!
- crawl low under smoke, and
- safe for play! keep away
We will be using the BIC play safe! be safe! fire safety education program. This program is designed for use with preschool children. Your child will bring home family letters after each lesson. The family letters will reinforce daily lessons. Once we finish the four lessons, we will have a practice fire drill. Throughout the year, we will review the play safe! be safe! program and continue fire drills.
This Month's Themes:
- Fire Safety
Jacoby - 16
Letters being introduced in October:
This year we will be partnering with ReadyRosie to share educational videos and games that will support you and your child in his/her learning. Please see attached flyer with more information. Then, be on the lookout for your invitation to join.
- Columbus Day: October 7th-10th (Break - No School)
- Field Trip: Friday, October 14th, 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Early Dismissal: Tuesday, October 18th at 1130am
- No School: October 19th-21st (Teacher Training - We will send Learning Activities home with your child.)
- Field Trip: Wednesday, October 26th
- Halloween Party: Friday, October 28th (A sign up sheet for party items will be placed near Parent Sign In/Out Book. Students will not wear costumes!)